Community post

Discussion

Ovulation bleeding 2 DPO?

Let me preface, my DH and I aren't actively trying but we aren't going to be disappointed if we conceive.

I was 6 days late last cycle, but I was attributing it to myself and DH new workouts. We just joined a gym about five weeks before and we've been committed to keeping it a regular thing going 3 days a week... Which we have. I was late but I assumed the new stress of physical fitness was the culprit. When I did start it was like a normal period. Just heavier cramps. Then on what I calculated to be 2 DPO, I had some spotting. I'd been having a LOT ( and I mean, a LOT) of CM the past three or four days, and was needing a liner to help. It was really out of normal for me but I attributed it to age and lifestyle at the time. But we were at the gym and I got that kinda wet feeling that you begin to think you might have a problem if you don't check, and when I went to the bathroom I had an obscene amount of CM and there was some pink. I cleaned up and we finished the gym about an hour later and came home. When I Changed and went to the bathroom there was a very red spot on my underoos and I had to change as well as put on a PL because I was nervous. The next day, the whoLe day my CM was still heavy but nothing insane like the few days before, but it was brown tinted... Odd. So I backtracked and did math. We'd BD with DH pulling out about 4 DPO, and it wasn't that we weren't trying but we just have a habit of doing that sometimes. Sorry, TMI...

Either way, what I'm asking is, does this sound like anything or the musings of a 30-something just not knowing what to expect as She ages?

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo