Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

Disapearing symptoms?

I know its different for everyone but all of mine come and go except for this retched headache! It drives me crazy. haha
Does anyone else have one symptom that just stays all the time?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If my calculations are correct, I'm about 7dpo - and this is happening to me as well.

I've had a pretty hefty amount of symptoms since 3dpo, and today some of them aren't as prominent as others. In fact, this morning I felt fine, while the last few days I've felt very nauseous. So I sympathize with you... it's confusing.

Symptoms so far include headaches, dizziness/light headed, a pulling cramp feeling on one side, other cramps near my ovaries that seem to travel down my leg, back ache, strong sense of smell, semi-frequent urination, nausea, and a few more. Nothing really happening with my boobs yet... mostly just very aware of them today, like they seem to be full or something, but not painful at all.

Hope we both receive a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo