Community post

Discussion

Meeting New People with First Pregnancy?

I'm 21 and just got multiple bfp tests just looking for some story/advice swap from people on their first pregnancy's?
Its a little nerve wracking haha

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I am also in my first pregnancy :) I am 8 1/2 weeks. I am 22 so we're kind of in the same boat! It is pretty nerve wracking. Were you TTC or kind of an accident? lol mine was an accident but I am stilll very excited and happy :) Do you have any symptoms? If so, what?

10 years ago

We had stopped trying after I had an eptopic pregnancy in the summer. So when I wasn't keeping track, boom, this happened haha. Yeah we are pretty much in the same boat. Symptoms, oh god. my boobs are killing me. They are so heavy and sore. Nauseous at night mostly, and all I want is cheesesticks but thats pretty much it.
What about you? Are they bad for you?
I also just bought prenatals so I think thats contributing to my stomach.

10 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!!

I was nauseous alll day everyy day since week 4 but haven't really had anyy nausea the past 4-5 days. And that's weirdd because I was reallyy craving cheese sticks too! I have ate them 3 times in the past 2 weeks lol. And my boobs have been sore the past 2 weeks or so but on and off. And they also got HUGE and swollen like 10 days before my period was even due so it must have been like the day the egg implanted or something cuz it was SOON and that was my first indicator that I was pregnant, especially cuz it's never happened any other time besides during my period. That same day I realized I was always VERY exhausted even when I wasn't doing anything and VERY hungry, which is abnormal for me. I have never been pregnant before but with how my body changed like that I pretty much KNEW I was pregnant lol.

10 years ago

I haven't gotten my cheese stick fix because I live near Chicago and we've been fighting a blizzard lol
Yeah I noticed something was wrong with my boobs were killing me I was like hm this is strange. And I was sleeping for days and days because I was so exhausted. I called off work just to sleep a time haha Hunger would be hard to tell with me because im hungry 24/7 anyways. I actually think I eat less when I'm pregnant because I only have an appetite for certain things unlike normally when I eat everything with no care in the world lol

And thank you, no pain or blood or anything that signals another etopic so I think we will be ok. Fingers crossed. :)

I live in northern Ohio and we've been fighting the samee snow storms! hahaha but we've been still driving and i live in a pretty small town so its like a half a mile to both grocery stores we have.

But that's good! how many dpo are you or how many days past your missed period? because after soo many days, you can't have an ectopic, ya know. SO I think you're good too :)

I have had a terrible toothache on and off for the past 2 weeks now. I already have pretty bad teeth but now with pregnancy they're getting worse. I neverrr knew this was a major symptom to pregnancy til it happened and I looked it up. It's terrible! I guess a big reason it happens is because the baby takes soo much calcium. :/ my mouth kills me for a few hours each day! ughhh!

10 years ago

Oh yeah, you might have to take calcium supplements because I hate milk, and Ive had a cold and it makes it worse lol Oh you're in the snow too. its ridiculous.
I'm not sure how many dpo i am but my last period was November 23 I believe. So I thought im past the point where I shouldn't have another ectopic.
My teeth haven't hurt yet by the way, I dont think ive heard of that but it makes sense.
My feet are killing me though, all the time. Its torture.

Yea you're defff past the point of an ectopic! :) but I klnow I was thinking ill have to start taking calcium supplements too :/ I hate milk also! I lovee chocolate milk but I don't drink it much for some reason. And yes, this freeezing weather is terrible and soo not helping my teeth! Lol

10 years ago

Yeah a lot of my problem is Im a very picky eater. Pregnancy is weird though, I normally hate eggs, but now I eat eggs all the time. Urgh lol
And thats a relief to hear you say as well. I go to the doctor next tuesday, lets hope for good things.

I go to the doctor on the 17th. I am very nervous for some reason.

But it is funny that you bring up eggs because, well I never hated eggs, I've always loved them, just haven't eaten them in a while but when I first got pregnant, I craved eggs ALLL the time, thats all I ate for about a week and then it passed lol but I was going through an 18 pack of eggs every 2 days or less lol now I ALWAYS crave things but its usually things I can't have. Like something I want from a restaurant that is out of town or even something that is too expensive to buy right now lol. I can't stand it! I try to fulfill at least 1 craving per day if I can and yesterday it was our bakery's donuts with chocolate milk lol they are soooo good!

But how have you been feeling lately? My toothache is terrible and I can't stand it!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo