Community post

Discussion

Feeling sick and tired, is it too early at 11 dpo

I am 11 dpo today and I feel really queasy tonight, ive also been tired for 1/2 of the day. I have a 28 day cycle and i am due on in 3 days. Did anyone have really early pregnancy symptoms this early on

Thanks emma

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

i am having the same thing and resisting the urge to poas

tubes clear hubby SA perfect ttc for 2 years clomid cycle 1 , 50 mg cd5-9, Ocd15 BF?

13 years ago

Same here, going to do a test with an internet cheapie this morning. If it turns out negative i probably wont belive it and then do another tomorrow. I've left it till 12 dpo which is late for me. Fingers crossed for you!

Xxx

13 years ago • Post starter

i did 3 and had one faint positive but the two clearblues are not pregnant

tubes clear hubby SA perfect ttc for 2 years clomid cycle 1 , 50 mg cd5-9, Ocd15 BF?

13 years ago

hi, i have done 6 tests 5 internet cheap ones all say preg but clearblue says not preg i think its because the cheapies off the internet measure lower miu of hcg or something like that give it a few days an test agian in your not sure

13 years ago

If you got a positive id believe it. Congradulation girls if you are. I got a negative on 12 dpo with an ultra early pregnancy test. It looks like im out!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo