Community post

Discussion

4dpo want a cycle buddy!

Hi i'm Emma from Leeds UK and i'm currently 4 dpo. Ive been using sasmar concieve plus lubricant this cycle and a nice little Royal Wedding break to relax. Fingers crossed! Would love some cycle buddies

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello, my names fiona from Kent. I'm due my period today and haven't started, I'm gonna take a test tomorrow morning and I hope its positive! Me and my boyfriend have been trying since January, I have been having a few pregnancy symptoms just over a week but I'm still 50/50 sure. I hope all goes well for you too, fingers crossed. : )

13 years ago

Hi fiona, its so nerve recking isnt it. I hate the 2 ww and i try not to obsess about it too much or i find myself with loads of pregnancy symptoms and my period then comes late with all the stress. Really hope its your month.

My boyfriend is going for his bloods done today to see wether his testoterone is on its way up back to normal. I do hope so because ive been wanting another baby for forever. My daughter is 10 this year and i never thought there would be such a gap between my children but after going to my brother last weekend for a break i realised that it could be a blessing and she would help out so much

Are you trying for number 1?

Emma

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo