Community post

Discussion

What does this mean??????

What does it mean when after bd (during your fertile window) and after laying down for 10-15min all of the sudden you get up and start dripping........could it be that you lost all the "swimmers"?? it's kinda confusing.... Sometimes that doesn't happen at all......sometimes it does....

~Butterscotch~ User Image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

It just means some came back out....even if you lay there for 30-1hr...some may still leak back out...the only to prevent the spillage is to use soft cups to keep it in there a while...but even when you remove it, some witll come back out.

Katie

13 years ago

I see what you're saying.....thank you! it's nice to have some feedback on this

take care!

13 years ago • Post starter

butterscotch: It's funny you posted this because I was googling the same thing yesterday. I have the same "problem" (if it's a problem!)

From what I've read effectively what goes up, has to come down so you're going to have some leakage no matter what.

TMI alert!: I've never been preggars or given birth and my hubby has said several times that i seem to have very firm muscle tone in my "vajayjay". He said he wonders if I'm unintentionally squeezing some of it out.

Anywho- from what I've read it's normal and that to help keep as much inside as possible, we should bd with a pillow under my butt so that my pelvis is tipped backward.

Remember- all it takes is one!!! I say just keep trying until you get it right!

User Image User Image

13 years ago

@agrlcalledkill ..... lol, thank you for your reply .There's always gonna be a lil something something coming out...

What I've done the last couple times is lay on my back with hips elevated somewhat afterwards for a while, 20-40 minutes.... also depending on how much time you have, (to me the longer the better).... And that seemed to help avoid leakage to a certain degree.....after a little bit remove the pillow and lay flat after a while raise your back a little,....after a while sit down and after a while of sitting down...stand up and continue with the day hehehe.... there's not always going to be time to do that but i think i might help maybe? maybe not? who knows....lol

13 years ago • Post starter

@butterscotch: Glad you liked my post!

I have been using a pillow and laying there for a while once we're done. Because of my hubby's work schedule, we usually don't bd until pretty late- ie around midnight.

Last night I laid there so long I fell asleep- that would have been a picture for facebook, right?!

I still have some leakage but think I've found a position that minimizes it. I'm trying to not be too obsessive- it's easy to forget that there's MILLIONS of the little buggers in a tiny drop so even if a little stays in, you're odds (at least numerically speaking) are ok!

talk soon! xoxo

User Image User Image

12 years ago

because of dh's work schedule we normally bd late too,sometimes by midnight,the pillow is always under my butt during the dance(lol!) i enjoy it better that way, afterwards i remain there elevated for as long as an hour i sometimes fall asleep,by the time i get up in the just very little come out.oh my all these just to keep those little swimmers in

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hahaha! I thought it was just me that happened to. I'm glad to hear that it's more or less a normal occurrence.

I will have to try the pillow thing. Usually I just lay in bed for awhile, and then I wipe away whatever comes out but no peeing afterwards.

User Image

12 years ago

lol - It's normal, I've read that the good swimmers are already on their way by the time seman starts to come out.

User Image

12 years ago

Do any of you ladies wash up after bd?? or go pee? I heard is good to go pee and wash yourself to avoid uti,

I was wondering if anybody has a preference or article or something....
thank you!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo