Community post

Discussion

IUI#2

Was done today. I started seeing a positive on the opk's yesterday and went in today for my second round of IUI. My first attempt last cycle was BFN

I'm not holding out too much hope for this one either, because the S/A was not good. Under 30 million total count. Only 1% normal morphology and only 6 million post wash. At least in the wash they were all motile.

Now for the TWW.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hey lisser hope things go well and you get a bfp... for me i guess i am done with tccing as i live in b.c. canada and they don't cover ivf which was my only shot at this.. just wanted to wish you well and good luck..

13 years ago

Thanks for the wishes.

I'm in Canada too. My sister has had three out-of-pocket failed IVF's, so I don't think I'm going to go that route either if the IUI's don't work for us.

DH's S/A was bad this time, so I'm guessing we have maybe 1-2% chance of it working. I was wrong saying they were all motile. There was only 56% motile.

If none of my IUI's work, I have a feeling we will be moving on to adoption. Probably from the foster system, since it is not as costly as private adoption.

I wish you the best in what ever comes your way, Kristine.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo