Community post

Discussion

December 2013 babies

View Full Post

Yayy just found out i'm expecting after 4 months of trying and due about 23rd dec so excited

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Thank you!
Oooh wow! Feeling movement already!? You might be further on than you think! Unless there's actually more than 2 :P. fingers crossed that you get in for an early scan! You will have to keep me posted as to how it goes :)
Once we have had our scan next week we are going to tell our close family (parents already know) our brothers & sisters don't yet, can't wait to see their reactions! Just hoping these next 35 weeks hurry by & don't drag lol. My first pregnancy seemed to go on forever!
Xx

11 years ago

yeahell been to the midwife and she was quite surprised to hear I was feeling movement already haha, and very pleased to announce they have booked me a scan for fri eeek so excited to see how many is in there haha xx

11 years ago • Post starter

That's fantastic! Fingers crossed they can tell :) does the midwife agree with your estimated due date?
Xx

11 years ago

well i'm not 100 per cent sure when my last period was but i'm pretty sure I had implantation bleeding on the 18th march so I estimated that feb I had a normal period, I think i'm a max of 9 weeks xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Did you go for your scan yesterday? Were they able to tell how many babies are in there?!
Xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo