Community post

Discussion

Chances of being pregnant?

So ladies I need your help. I went off my birth control in December, and did not ovulate on my first cycle after that. My last cycle I did and I thought I had a few extremly faint positive pregnancy tests around March 15 and 16, which would have been 7-8 DPO. Then after that negative test on March 17.18 and 19 so I assumed I had a chemical pregnancy. My period started on cycle day 30, 14 DPO. I expacted a temp drop on that day but it didn't show so I assumed it would drop the next day. I lost my thermometer for a few days and today is day 6 into my new cycle. When I took my temp today I noticed it was still up and hadn't dropped. Here is the TMI section. I alway have really heavy periods but this month it started out kindda medium flow for me on the first day, then went light starting on day 2. Not even filling a tampon in an 8 hour time frame. Then on day 4 I just started spotting, too light for a tampon or pad but still there when I wipe. It was red for the medium bleeding, dark brown for the light and pink for the spotting. I usually spot at the end of my period for a full day then barely on the second day but this is going on 3 days now. Is there still a chance I'm still pregnant? Could I just now be bleeding from the miscarriage if I had one and that's why my temp has not dropped? Here is a link for my chart : www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41684c any advice or comments are welcome. Thanks

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I forgot I also took a digital test on March 21, 13 DPO and it was NOT PREGNANT

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm not an expert here but it sounds like you may need to go to your doctor for confirmation of pregnancy...or something much more!!!! I hope that all is well and I know it has been a few days. would you keep me posted? I am new here and looking to offer support and receive support as well

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo