Community post

Discussion

I'm Out!

So sorry for the ladies that are tyring. I am becoming bitter. I am not pregnant, and as long as I am with my husband, I will never be pregnant. Good luck. I don't want to do artificial insemination so therefore, I will not be pregnant. I also don't care to adopt. I wanted a baby of our own It has been nice knowing you ladies. Baby dust to all of you. I am signing off and discontinuing myself from this. You all have happy wishes. For me, It isn't going to happen. Goo luck girls!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

awww sound so down, just have to keep faith, all good things happen in due time. god bless you.

mommiesarethebestest

11 years ago

Yes, I was at a bad point when I wrote that. I was so tired of getting mixed messages from the fertility doctor about the IVF process. I decided to stop altogether and take a break. I just prayed and tried not to get discouraged because doctors make mistakes. Good thing I didn't waste the money on IVF as we received a BFP this past Sunday. So now I will just wait and pray that this one sticks!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo