Community post

Discussion

Help! 17DPO & scared to test!!

Ok so I'm 17dpo today and scared to test...I got a BFN at 11dpo so I told myself I'd wait to test again. AF was due on 14 or 15dpo and here we are at 17dpo. I have pcos and ttc for almost 3 years. This is the 5th good cycle on femara, bravelle, pregnyl, and prometrium. Ultrasound to provoke ovulation so we're pretty sure we're right on the money for ovulation. But I thought when I tested on 11dpo and got that BFN I was out but now I don't know what to think!! Could it just have been too early?!?!?! HELP!!!!!

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

If AF is two days late then why not? People say to wait to test but you still can't shut your mind off. Just go ahead so that way you know one way or the other. Good luck to you!!!

11 years ago

Do you think that 11dpo BFN was just too early?

11 years ago • Post starter

I would test again. Pregnancy tests are most accurate after the 1st day of your missed period. Let us know the results!:)

11 years ago

BFN last night, and then AF started a few min ago. It's like an evil trigger....poas...get AF....

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo