Community post

Discussion

A little bitter...

My hubby and I have been ttc for over 30 months. 30!!! AND I have to pump my body full of hormones and medicine ALL the time. We're talking pills (metformin, femara, progesterone) AND injections (bravelle and pregnyl or HCG) and then I have to hang upside down naked for IUI!!! So all these people who get pregnant on "accident" I would personally like to strangle. Also some people (even on this site) are all like, "Poor me! I'm in excellent health and i've only been ttc for 10 days and it sucks!" WELL CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!!!!!

I realize everyones journey is different but excuse me if I'm a little bitter....

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

You have that right to be upset. I have friends who have kids and don't have a father in picture, no money,job/career on welfare and it makes me mad. Especially to see how some women try there hardest, have a husband or serious boyfriend and are good people who have a hard time ttc. I've even seen teenagers on here trying to have a baby. That makes me even more upset. Wheres your career? Your still a child. With that being said I hope things look up for you because you are the second person that is honest and deserves a sticky bean on this site and who goes to the worlds end to ttc. I'm only 7 months ttc and all I do is try and help others with the knowledge I learn from online, friends and doctors. Baby Dust. I will keep you in my prayers.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you! Its so hard. Apparently I'm a little moody at 6dpo :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I can totally sympathize. This is our 32nd cycle off birth control. I ttc off and on because it gets to me to try so hard and get BFN every month. I know a girl who is 6 mos along and just told her family and teenage BF, has no job, lives with family members. My sister has had a baby (unplanned) and now PG again (1 or 2 mo ttc) all within the time I have been ttc. I love my nephews and sister but its hard not to be resentful of it sometimes.

User Image

11 years ago

Thats how I feel with both of my sisters in law who got pregnant by accident. I love my niece and nephew but it is hard to even be around them.

11 years ago • Post starter

Totally know how you feel. My husband and i have been trying for 3 years!! Everytime i hear that someone got pregnant on their first try, makes me wanna throw up! So sick of hearing " just go get drunk and it'll happen"! Tons of to all of us long term trying to concievers!

11 years ago

I'm so glad I am not the only one that has these feelings. DH and I have been ttc on various levels from natural to fertility drugs for a total of 48 months. We are both well educated with great jobs and nothing.....

Ugh!!!!!!

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. [User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo