Community post

Discussion

This website is lacking support

I joined back in 2012. For the first year I received tons of support and feedback. Lately, I see views but no comments. Not just on mine, others as well. Everyone we need to support each other. TTC is not easy for everyone and it helps that we can talk to someone who understands. PLEASE help each other. You never know when a few kind words is all someone needs to hear.

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I totally agree with you I find that even though I take the time out to comment on other people's posts and offering advise when I can. It's very rarely reciprocated. I have noticed I only get one or two reply from the same people.
I was just thing tonight that I might not post any more journal entries ...

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

I agree. its frustrating seeing a bunnch of views bbut no comments.

9 years ago

I try to comment on as many as I can. Sometimes it's hard to know what to say to someone. Especially if the journals are similar to all of the other journals they write. Or if the person asks something that I don't have an answer for. And some people expect comments on everything they write, but I have yet to see them comment on anyone else's journals ever. I don't think anyone is intentionally trying to not be supportive towards you. Good luck.

9 years ago

When I first joined I felt the same way. However, over time I found a group of ladies who reciprocated when I commented on their journal entries & naturally I gravitated towards them. I found/find it difficult at times to try & support someone who never took the time to support me in return, but try to give a little extra time when I have the energy.

9 years ago

I definitely feel the lack of support. I have taken to writing my journal entries for myself only. I don't expect a response anymore, but I am appreciative if/when I get one. I more or less just want to have a place to put all these crazy thoughts. I stopped expecting the support I thought would come from a site like this and I have begun holding myself up and marching on.

I hope you find comfort and support on your journey and I am truly sorry you have felt lacking in that. It is never easy to deal with feelings of loneliness and lack of support.

<3

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies. I'm sure there are times when you can't expect a response to everything. It just seems like sometimes it's grasping for straws. Oh well I guess I will watch out for the ones that will reply. Thanks for your responses. Just needed to vent. Baby dust

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo