Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

4341 - 4350 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I wish it was cold here its in the 70s here too in bama ...

pisces its in the morning have to be up at 430 am and leave by 530

and eli is doing better thank you for asking the pharmacist called today everything is 100% coverd by ins they are shipping supplies tomorrow and will be here Friday and home nurse should also call me tomorrow to schedule 1st home infusion for next week sometime will keep you posted on everything hugggsss

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@skyline I do feel better. I think that if you are down, clutter makes you feel worse. So have you confirmed O yet?

@lolee that is blessed news! I am so happy to hear that the financial burden is alleviated to allow you focus on getting baby Eli well and not how much it's going to cost. That is a true blessing! **hugs**

10 years ago

@miracle I'm trying not to early test, dont want to waste a test. AF due on the 9th.

10 years ago

Pisces I was going to test on my birthday, but I just got to thinking I will be super busy that day as one of my friends is having a cookie swap party and then another is having a tacky Christmas Sweater Party so I wouldn't have time to surprise dh. So I think I will test on the 13th since we are going to Patti's Settlement for my birthday and I think it would be romantic to tell him walking through all of the Christmas lights. I will be 10 dpo at that point, so that's if I get a bfp. though everything seems to be lining up with what tania said.

I'm really irritated right now. Dh's coaching staff got fired, and the Athletic Director is being really shady about it and lied to the Assistant Coach's when they asked why. Basically parents started a petition and so the coach's were ousted, but he tried to say he hasn't spoken to any of them or the boosters, that it was an administrator decision, yet the boosters announced it at their meeting on Monday when it wasn't official til today and nobody but administration and the coaches knew. It is a big ol mess. Ugghhh...

Oh and I'm pretty sure I ovulated my boobs huuurrrttt and I am so so hot and lots of creamy cm. I'm also having sharp ovary pains, anybody have that post ovulation?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Football - so sorry dear, but maybe it's not full on AF?

Pisces - Yay for the wedding! That's so sweet. Do you think you might be able to post a pic or two?

Athena - so sorry your dh's coaching staff got fired. Don't you hate office politics? Hope he's not under too much stress, but if he is, that it goes away quickly.

Tiff - are you the one that might go early? I'm sorry I don't remember, I need to take notes! Praying for a safe and easy delivery for you.

Lschrader - enjoy Disney! And FX'd you O at the best time for you.

Purple - welcome!

Lolee - Praise the Lord insurance covered everything! So glad that burden is off your shoulders! Praying all goes well for you.

Wow, I missed a lot by being off line yesterday. I need to sit down with a piece of paper and pencil if I do that again. It's hard to keep up with all the updates! :) CD15, another peak on the monitor, and my temp dropped a little this AM. FF said today is probably O day. Haven't seen any EWCM today, and there was less of it yesterday compared to what I'd been seeing. I guess this is normal for me?!?! Boobs are certainly sore, and last night I had the worst low-level nausea I've had without being pregnant. I probably ate something that didn't sit well, but it got my hopes up! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@ Rebecca- ya they say I might go a little early!
@ pices- ya a wedding , how fun! When does he leave?
@ jsx- still waiting on that bump update!
@ mirical- ur getting close to testing arnt u?

10 years ago

[bd] @athena Thats right you have a birthday this week!! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you get a moment to test on your bday, that would be a GREAT birthday gift to yourself :-)

@purple ok so a few more days to go to test day. Even if you dont make it to the 9th, get as close as possible. and I am saying this because it is esaier SAID than DONE. I am the worst POAS attic in the group. I alwayz cheat & test ...lol

@rebecca Hey there!! I hope this is O-day. [bd] [bd]

AFM: Have a few dresses for you girls to look at later

10 years ago

@lolee - That is so great that everything is covered by insurance!

@pisces - Absolutely! I am trying really hard to keep my house tidy during the TWW to help keep bad moods at bay. My temp was high again today (you can see my chart on my profile if you want to go look) so if it is high again tomorrow, O will be confirmed for Tuesday. I read that some women experience bloating on O day and that night I was SUPER bloated. It kept me from BD-ing, I felt so bad! Now I'm bummed that we didn't, Sunday was the last we BD-ed and I have NOT had any CM to speak of, so I think all those little swimmers probably died off before Tuesday. I'm thinking I better look into getting some preseed if I tend to be dry around O time in general.

@purpledawn - Welcome!

@athena - So you are going to get to go to Patti's? Yay! I hope you get your BFP so that everything can go as planned. :) I'm sorry about the coaching staff debacle. :( It's not possible you are O-ing? Tender bbs can be an ovulation symptom and if you are having ovary pain as well...? Like I told Pisces, my temps were higher this morning, so I'm thinking I did O on Tuesday like you said. I haven't had any CM so I'm not going to expect to see a BFP this cycle. It could happen if there were some super strong sperm who managed to survive, but I'm not expecting it to. I will be pleasantly surprised if it does!

@rebecca - Nausea can be an O symptom. I have been as dry as the desert since CD16 and it's looking like I O-ed on CD23 or so... I was reading up about CM and sometimes it can dry up early and not be around during the fertile window. It is what helps keep the sperm alive for days leading up to O.

User Image

10 years ago

K ladies, I am going to try and reply to all!

@football-UGH I am so sorry AF showed. What a little B she is. If taking a break is what you think is best, do it. It will give you some time to not worry and be stress-free and just watch...you will get pregnant!

@lolee-What great news about insurance! I bet that is so nice to hear! Prayers always for little Eli!!

@athena-I so hope you get a BFP on your birthday! What a great present that would be. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds with Tania's timing.

@tiff-wow that is COLD! We could be getting some snow here in WA, but it is always changing! I hope you stay nice and warm when the storm hits!

@miracle-Yes this year has been full of trips and concerts! My co-worker and I call in to radio stations and are queens at winning! My disneyland trip is a free trip! I had to be caller 10 (which I was) and then I won $100.00 for being caller 10. Then after that, I was put into a drawing with 14 other people and they drew my name! Woke up on a Monday morning back in May and the radio station was calling me to tell me I won! So crazy!!! So here we are in December, and we leave tomorrow! It's a trip for four so it will be blast!

AFM: So I was so sure that I was going to O yesterday after feeling some of the pains, but today my temp was even lower and I got a pretty dang close to positive OPK last night. CTP is giving me the date for yesterday as my O date, but I just don't believe it. My temp should have spiked today, right?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-272464-98255.png

Here is my chart if you want to take a look. Set the alarm this morning and prepped for BDing ha. I know DH hates all that goes in, but he knows we have no choice. He doesn't think it will happen without surgery though so he thinks there is no point right now. So I did the same routine with preseed 15 min before, BD, elevated hips and then put in a cup filled with preseed. I will keep this in for 24 hours again like @jsx told me. I left the last one in that long too. Took it out last night. Thoughts on my chart and my O date? I am hoping that I will get the crippling O pains that I typically get today (funny to wish for that) so I can just know! Then if I have a temp spike tomorrow, i will know for sure. I just need some input.

10 years ago

Rebecca he pretty much has a coaching job that pays double lined up, but he isn't too stressed since he still has his teaching job. He's just angry that they lied and said the head coach decided it was best he resign due to a situation he couldn't discuss. When the head coach went in for his end of the year review and they said we just wanna go in a new direction so either you resign or your fired. Then tried to talk to just my dh with all the coaching staff watching because he's a teacher but dh was like they are all teachers. When the real reason was he knew dh wouldn't say anything because he doesn't want to lose his job at the school and all of the other coaches were angry.I hope you catch your eggy. Don't you just hate whe your body does crazy things.

Pisces my birthday is next Saturday. So I still have 9 days but thank you. :)

Skyline yea we are going I just ruined the surprise of it. I definitely ov'd Tuesday, my temp rose higher today. I just have to pray Sunday was enough. I had lots of ewcm and we used preseed so fxed. And anything is possible, you may get your bfp since you think you are out :)

Lschrader I'm excited to see what happens. I keep saying if I'm pregnant and dh says no you are psychic lady said so and if your not she's a fucking liar. Excuse the language it's just funny every time.

I'm 2 dpo now. Whoop whoop.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo