Community post

Discussion

Cervical mucus

View Full Post

I am 5dpo and having cloudy/white watery cm anyone else having this kind at 5dpo? My cervix is also high soft and closed. I keep getting bouts of nausea and bloating and headaches every now Nd again my nose is always runny and I have chills a lot now sometimes I also get like a burning feeling after I pee kinda like a uti burning but it doesn't happen every time. My bbt for the past 2wks keeps going up and up last Monday they started at 97.3 and have been going up to 98.3 and has stayed 98.3 for 4 days now. My bbs are really sore and feel swollen/fuller what is everyone else's symptoms and are you having this type of cm and placement?

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 23 of 23 Replies

I know exactly how the birthdays go my two are June and August I also called another ob and got in this coming Monday instead I'm so nervous I leaned over my couch today and got off balance and smacked my pelvis on the armrest ad got a pinching pain at my cervix but I feel ok now besides still dizzy so hopefully it's ok hoping to have a mini ultrasound Monday to make sure everything is we're it should be

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ashley. Just thought i'd check in to see how you're doing.

11 years ago

Hey crystal I'm doing ok have my first ultrasound march 28th have been feeling ok nausea in morning but quickly subsides. Today though I have had some creamy/light blood tinged discharge tmi I know :\ and some frequent cramping hoping everything is ok. How are u making out? :) I am also on the continued website from this one the "countdownmypregnancy" name on there is ashley ski as well if u want to check it out or are on it!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo