Community post

Discussion

Cervical mucus

View Full Post

I am 5dpo and having cloudy/white watery cm anyone else having this kind at 5dpo? My cervix is also high soft and closed. I keep getting bouts of nausea and bloating and headaches every now Nd again my nose is always runny and I have chills a lot now sometimes I also get like a burning feeling after I pee kinda like a uti burning but it doesn't happen every time. My bbt for the past 2wks keeps going up and up last Monday they started at 97.3 and have been going up to 98.3 and has stayed 98.3 for 4 days now. My bbs are really sore and feel swollen/fuller what is everyone else's symptoms and are you having this type of cm and placement?

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 23 Replies | Last Page

Yay!! Ashley for your BFP!!! I retested yesterday evening and it's still faint but I showed my 12 1/2 yr old daughter the stick... I said what do you see and she said "two lines... baby?!" Also, I retested again this morning with fmy and it's definitely getting darker but still light. I sent the pic to my bff and asked "can you see it?" and she said "omg!! I'm going to be an auntie again!!!" So I'm counting this as a bfp!!! Due date would be Nov 8 :)

H&H 9 months to both of us!!!

This is only my 2nd month ttc... I guess we conveieved either on my birthday which is Valentine's Day or the day after... I had gotten my pos smiley opk on Valentine's Day and figured I would ovulate the day after. We dtd both nights. YAY!!! I just can't even believe this is happening lol.

11 years ago

Yay congrats!!! It feels so surreal I poas again this morning bc I was in denial and sure enough dark again! I'm going for blood work today!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I got bloodwork done today so hopefully in 24-48hrs I will know how high my levels are! I bought a dollar store test today just to compare w first responses and it was positive too lol I can actually say minus the cramps and some nausea I feel great! And really don't "feel" pregnant

Wow Ashley congrats on your BFP. Just reading all your symptoms and i could have wrote them myself, i am 5dpo today... hope i am as lucky as you my symptoms are exactly the same

11 years ago

thank you jenni! baby dust to you! I am still waiting for my bloodwork to come back feels like forever! Does anyone know if it is possible to get a negative blood test after testing positive on 3 times on 2 different types of hptests? lol im so nervous that my levels wont be high enough for a positive. bc after coming to the realization with the urine tests I honestly feel great and a lot of my symptoms have gone away like I don't feel pregnant or even really tired for that matter!

so im getting nervous I had my blood work on Monday and was told it would take 24-48hrs and I still have no results back.. I also am not really feeling any pregnancy symptoms anymore :( im hoping for the best but just frustrated and unsure...

Got my bloodwork back it's positive! Now the waiting game to see a obgyn!

Hey Ashley. I'm glad you got your blood work confirmation. I know you're relieved! What is your due date?

I've been having some brown spotting starting Mon and have been a little cramping. I called my obgyn and have my first appt next thurs. He said spotting in early pregnancy is normal and I did with my last 2 pregnancies. I also poas yesterday just to see if the line would be darker and it was!!! It was almost as dark as the control line!

Kinda funny but I have heard that when you're pregnant an opk can also turn positive. So..... I peed on my last CB digital opk today just for shits and giggles, and it gave me a pos smiley! Lol. When I took the stick out my test line was DARKER than the control line! Pretty cool. So now after 2 days of brown spotting I think it has finally stopped.

I'm not really having any pregnancy symptoms right now either. Just an occasional pain but nothing crazy. When I was pregnant with my 7 yr old daughter I couldn't keep anything down! I lost 15 lbs and my obgyn had to put me on a med called Zofran which is an anti nausea med they prescribe chemo therapy patients and I was s on that until I was 7 months pregnant. I hope that doesn't happen this time!

I had a dream last night I was pregnant with twins.... a boy and a girl lol.

11 years ago

Congrats crystal! So happy for you!!! I'm not sure of a due date it's anywhere from oct 12th to oct 31st with possibly the latest date being nov. 9th just going by all my baby making days that I charted. I'm glad to see thàt you are seeing ur obgyn soon it makes me realize that I do need to switch drs because the one I'm with wont see me until April 17th! I'm starting to get some nausea again and bad migraines genes why I'm writing this at 1am I literally woke up from migraine pain hoping it won't last the whole pregnancy. Can't wait to hear about your progression with your pregnancy it's so nice to compare symptoms :-D

Oh no! Migraines are horrible! I hope you get some relief soon!

I'm guessing about my due date. I say it's Nov 8 going by my 26 day cycles but babycenter doesn't ask about how long your cycles are so it says m y date is Nov 13. I hope it's closer to the 8th only b because I'm GO I bfn to have my 3rd c section and they usually schedule for a week before your due date. My 7 yr old daughter's bday is Dec 15 so it would be nice to have a month gap between bdays. Even though due dates really don't matter cuz my 7 yr old came 4 weeks early anyay.

I've heard about docs waiting until after 8 weeks to schedule the first prenatal appt but April 17 does sound l I keep a long time. My doc w as going to schedule me for this week but I didn't think I'd pass the the preg test at his office since I'm not even due for AF until fri or sat so they scheduled it for next thurs.

In so excited about being pregnant I want to buy diapers and wipes and formula already! Lmao. But I know that would be jinxing things. I also need to clean out my spare bedroom. It's been the storage room for the past 6 yrs but now it's going to be nursery! Yay!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo