Community post

Discussion

Whoa...

The last 24 hours have been absolutely insane! Starting yesterday I've been really gassy, up all night with diarrhea and vomiting and severe nausea. Sour stomach, the whole nine. Had the slightest bit of spotting last night too. Bbs have been pretty sore, sensitive nipples... but the real clincher:

I haven't had sex since last month, and thought I got AF on the 31st. It was really short and unusual though. Had cramping but it wasn't normal at all. Today would be CD14 if I got AF on 3/31 and around today would be ovulation, but I have very dry CM and cervix is very high, definitely not fertile CM...

I guess I'll be buying a test today and testing tomorrow. I thought I was definitely out, but I might be wrong!

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My good friend thought she had a period when she was first pregnant too. She didn't find out until a few weeks into what she thought was her next cycle that she was pregnant.

It definitely sounds like you could be pregnant!! SO EXCITING!

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo