Community post

Discussion

So confusing! Is AF coming or not? Weird Cramps...

Sometime during my shift at work tonight, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was the slightest pink tint. I'm 12 dpo so I definitely thought it was AF. Now there's nothing and I've been having the weirdest sharp pains in the lowest part of my abdomen directly in the middle. Worse if I cough or when I move. I've never had cramps like this before for AF.

This wait and weird symptoms are driving me nuts!

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had that pink d/c Saturday, my window of ovulation was from last Monday to Friday, and I Bd on Sunday (the day before the window) and Friday. So, not sure what that means, because I don't think I could implant that early. (5-6 days) Possibly from sex on Friday. Had some really really low cramping last night that woke me up out of a sleep. Lots of pressure and pain on my pelvic floor. Felt slightly sick this morning as I was running around getting the kids ready. That's about it.

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo