Community post

Discussion

Clomid Users Of The World Unite!!!!!!

Hi ladies! I need some insight from other clomid patients. I have PCOS and my hormones are more balanced than they were a year ago thanks to weight loss . But I still wasnt ovulating on my own so my doctor decided to have me give clomid a try. I OV'd on 50mg of Clomid on CD19 but AF reared her ugly head . My 2nd round of 50mg clomid failed to make me OV . So 'yippee'...I'm on my 3rd and final round at 100mg.

Now I'm curious....has anyone that has moved from 50mg to 100mg, had their OV date moved up? I know I can just wait and see if I OV on cd19 again but I'm technically crazy right now and my google search is getting worn out looking for similar stories ......

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hi hun i was on 50 mg one cycle 5 yrs ago it didnt work for me either i ended up concieving the following month naturally this yr they gave me 100mg and a strong does of repronex and it worked for me my doc 5 yrs ago diagnoised me with PCOS 2 doc this past 2 yrs ttc canceled that ruling no pcos good luck hun keep me posted new friend

11 years ago

Thank you Topowifey . I had a mc over a year ago and started actively TTC last february. In July I was finally diagnosed with PCOS. Drs need to be more trained in catching the signs early on. I kept telling my dr before we started trying that I wasnt getting a period before I went on BC years early. She ignored it thinking I'd be fine when I came off the BC. She was wrong. If I would have known years early that I had PCOS, I'd would have been keeping myself much healthier! It's weird to think it's been a year since I last took the pill .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo