Community post

Discussion

Cramping from a past 4 day but bfn at 10dpo

I don't get cramps a week before my period but this month I have them since 7dpo but not as severe as I get on the day of my period (due on 3rd). So not sure what's going on. I am now on 10dpo but bfn and no other symptoms. Any one experience something similar?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am experiencing the same thing just wrote about it ! Ugh, it's kind of annoying unless I am pregnant then I will SO put up with it lol! But it's in my lower abdomen and groin area. Different from period cramps cause I usually have terrible cramps where I am almost screaming / puking from pain in the past. I also have had ovarian cysts and its the not the same . Because of where it is located . It's just different , the pain on a scale 1-10 , 10 being severe its like a 3 so it's just there . Goes away here and there but I have had it since 7dpo . Now I'm at 12 dpo. Also had 9 dpo I bleed a dark brown just a few drops though. It's crazy to me if I was pregnant and it was all so by the book. When I noticed the blood on day 9 dpo I cried cause I just kinda knew in my mind I was pregnant . But now I'm self doubting . Just wish I could get a straight forward answer. Would this be your first pregnancy ? It would be mine , and I usually get a few cramps maybe for like a half an hour once before I start this time it just keeps happening .

9 years ago

Hi, Im new here, hope you don't mind me jumping in, I am experiencing the same.

I Only usually get cramps for one day, the day before af arrives, but this cycle ive have mild cramps since 5dpo, then last night (7dpo) I had quite bad (pain scale 4-5) cramps & lower back pain that lasted all night & most of this morning.

I still have mild cramps now, along with feeling a bit bloated. Only other symptom to note is day 4/5/6 past ovulation, I had horrendous mood swings - I usually only have one "dragon day" (as my oh calls it) the day before af, but those days i was really irrational, really snappy & generally unpleasant to be around

Have you ladies noticed anything similar with moods?

TIA

9 years ago

Hi Colie,

Thanks for the reply. This is our ttc#1 so don't know what to expect. It has been 5 months of trying already and 2ww is just nerve wrecking :( Have you tested at all? Keep me posted. Good luck :) My cramping is pretty gone at 12dpo but still bfn. Will see if periods arrive on Tuesday. X

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi whanau

Absolutely not. Glad you joined in :) Unfortunately I have a mood swing problem unrelated to my monthly hormonal changes so can't tell the difference . Since its out 5th month trying, I do feel more anxious and emotional than normal. When are you planing to do the test? Mine was negative this evening. I am not going to waste anymore tests and just wait and see if my period shows up.

is it you first month trying? X

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo