Community post

Discussion

October 2013 due date!!:)

View Full Post

Anyone due in the month of October!!! When did you find out??

25 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 25 of 25 Replies

I am not having many symptoms so far. That's scary for me because with my first two I was sick early, so it's probably coming in within the next week when I'm 6 weeks. So far I am very gassy, my boobs have gotten bigger but I wouldn't say huge, I am going to the bathroom more but I am drinking alot more water and today I was constipated...tmi.

User Image

11 years ago

I think I am dying.. I have gas so bad I have pain between my shoulder blades and the only thing keeping me from puking on my shoes is I have nothing in my stomach.. I have had hangovers that were not this bad... someone put me out of my misery. My first pregnancy I started out like this and I was actually puking between contractions with him at the hospital.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! Congrats to all the October Mommies to Be!!

We found out February 15th. Had my bloodwork done at the dr's office today. Should have results with an EDD tomorrow. According to this site and fertility friend, I'm due 10/26/13. First u/s scheduled for March 8th. We are so excited over here.

Anyone going to find out what you're having?

We definitely want to know.

Heather

Me = 36 DH = 36 DS = 6 MC - 9/18/12 (7wks, 3days)

11 years ago

Welcome heather and congrats..

I plan on having the maternit21 blood test done around 10 weeks and find out then what I am having. Hubby really wants a girl. I think this one is another boy though. We are still waiting to tell our family that we are pregnant. My husband's brother is having the first granddaughter next month and I don't want to steal any of their glory. I am trying to hold out till Mother's day but it depends on how fat I am. I did break down and buy some maternity clothes yesterday. Motherhood was having a clearance sale.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Heather! As of now we're going to wait to find out what we're having until I deliver. We already have 2 boys and since this one will be our last I want it to be a surprise. I think I'm having another boy though because the morning sickness is kicking my butt like it did with my other pregnancies.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo