Community post

Discussion

NO Premenstrual symptoms like i normally do...

View Full Post

Ok so my period is DUE in 3-4 days. and i just realized this morming....No SOre boobs, no sorry but for lack of a better word "Bitch day". my Husband even asked me.. "no Bitch day this month?".. EVERY month for the past year i would religiously start getting sore boobs from like ovulation until the day before or the day of my period. i would PMS exactly 6-7 days before my period. it is now 3-4 days before my period. no pms and my boobs are no where near soar.. its weird that i just noticed this.. could it be a sign of pregnancy as well. apart from the horrible unusual bloating since after ovulation, uncontrollable gas, fatigue and abdominal tenderness?? help?

Candicey

26 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

Candice--WEEEEEELLLL.........what's the story!? ???? Say yes say yes!!!
jacquelyn

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Hi Candice,

I am going through the same situation as your post and was curious if you ended up being pregnant. I hope that you were. ;)

11 years ago

Me too because I'm having the same symptoms! I really hope she was because I hope that I am too lol

11 years ago

Hello ladies, I need an update on this. I am the same situation and having pains in my back and lower tummy. It's my first month trying with my dh. I am due AF in 2 days.

11 years ago

Hi ladies!
I hope you don'd mind me joining you! My AF is due tomorrow and I am strangely without PMS. Usually I am depressed, tearful, have sore BB, tingling nipples, bloated beach ball belly....
I feel strangely clear-headed in fact!

Sending you all lots and love and luck!
I want to hear some BFPs!!!
xxx

11 years ago

Hello Ladies... So did you finally get a BFP!!

I am 8 days late today, very mild sore boobs, whitish discharge (sorry TMO) and no other symptoms...

Could I be pregnant?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo