Community post

Discussion

13dpo chest acne & lower back pain?

This past week I have developed chest acne which I have never had before not even with my other 2 pregnancies. I usually get a few when AF is due on my face but thats it & my face is also broke out all over. AF is due in 2 days on the 29th & I havent had any of the usual signs except gas. I have had severe lower back pain that wakes me up early in the morning like at 5:30am & I cant go back to sleep. I have had waves of nausea but also sinus trouble that could be related. I hate the not knowing its driving me crazy! I tested at 11dpo with a cheapie test & got a so im waiting til AF is a no show before testing again. Anyone ever have these symptoms & get a BFP?

TTC#3 @ 36

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

i have the same symptos with you!!And a negative test today!!!I hope you have a positive result soon!!!

11 years ago

Thanks same to you! What dpo are you? I just realized that AF is due today not tomorrow! I have a 27 day cycle & im usually right on time & have light cramping & spotting 1-2 days before but I havent had any signs of her yet! Im thinking about retesting today if she dont show.

TTC#3 @ 36

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo