Community post

Success story

Expecting baby #3 after trying for 10 months!

First let me say I am so exited! I am 36 & we are finally expecting our 3rd child! Im still in shock & cant believe it after trying for 10 months! The last 2 cycles I used mucinex about 3 days before O & 2 days after O & this last cycle we did the BD as soon as AF was gone every other day until a week past O. I was very determined at this point & hadnt used an opk yet but was just going off of what my ob/gyn told me based on my 28 day cycle she said O should be around CD 14. I had gotten to where I could actually feel when O was happening. I was very tender on one of my lower sides along with some cramping that lasted about 2 days. I had been feeling waves of nausea & craving vidalia sweet onions like crazy! I have also been very moody but just thought it was pms. I have been very sleepy lately too! I had a few pimples break out on my face but that is also normal with pms for me. I read alot of success stories taking the mucinex but it has to be the kind with the only active ingredient being "GUAIFENESIN" I truly believe it works! Good luck ladies baby dust to all of you! :)

TTC#3 @ 36

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo