Community post

Discussion

white liquid out of my breast and im only 12 DPO

So its rather strange. sometimes when i squeeze my breast a teeny tiny little amount of transparent liquid comes out. but today i felt a slight cramp in my left breast and decided to squeeze. and it was like white instead of clear and much more of it. Has this happened to anyone. I have a 7rd old child already so naturally i would have some liquid but never white like this and in more amount. strange? can i take a test tomorrow morning?

Candicey

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you're 12 dpo you could test for sure, but it still may be negative. I freaked out the first time I realized I had breast secretions. I told my doc about it and her advice was to "stop squeezing them". She's a bit of a smart ass, but she was right. I was convinced I was pregnant or had breast cancer. But I really don't think you can get milk so early.

User Image

13 years ago

haha. i was thinking the same thing but it feels strange. i will wait til my period is due to take a test. ive made up my mind. lol. wish me luck

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo