Community post

Discussion

NO Premenstrual symptoms like i normally do...

Ok so my period is DUE in 3-4 days. and i just realized this morming....No SOre boobs, no sorry but for lack of a better word "Bitch day". my Husband even asked me.. "no Bitch day this month?".. EVERY month for the past year i would religiously start getting sore boobs from like ovulation until the day before or the day of my period. i would PMS exactly 6-7 days before my period. it is now 3-4 days before my period. no pms and my boobs are no where near soar.. its weird that i just noticed this.. could it be a sign of pregnancy as well. apart from the horrible unusual bloating since after ovulation, uncontrollable gas, fatigue and abdominal tenderness?? help?

Candicey

26 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

That is very promising. A lot of people have "lack of symptoms" as a pg symptom. Especially if you always have the same stuff and then bam nothing. Keep us posted and good luck :)

13 years ago

GASP! throw some baby dust this way!! i willfind out in three days. it will be my day off and i am anxious to see the result. and ofcourse mentally preparing myself for a disappointment as well. but i just feel it!

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

13 years ago

My biggest pg sign was no pms!!!
Baby dust ;)

13 years ago

THX LADIES!!!!!

Candicey

I've got none of my normal PMS signs either, hopefully we both can get our BFP's!! AF due 1-3 days and i just dont feel like i normally do.

13 years ago

I'm in the same boat. The should show her ugly face on Tuesday but hoping not! Today I am feeling on and off cramps but no other symptoms. Normally I dont get cramps until day of period soooooooooooo...........you never know right?! One can only hope!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Have you done a test yet? I'm holding off ( or trying to) until wednesday when the i due. Okay I gave in and tested on 10dpo and 12dpo and both but a lot of false negatives are given at those dates still, there is hope!

praying for your !!

13 years ago

badthings::NO, no testing yet. I don't wanna get my hopes up. I will wait it out. If I had more symptoms then maybe I would......OUCH....wait, there was a weird twinge in the right ovary....what the hell!?

Good luck to you

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Hehe, so guys i took a test yesterday but its one of those cheap kinds that i bought for a few bucks and it was a BFN!. my period is due today. but my nipples are really sore and my breasts just feel full. i feel like im going to get my period but when i run to the bathroom i jus wipe slime. ugh. will retest if period does not come in a couple days. and @justus i feel that pain in my ovary too. for the past few days. almost like ovulation pains. weird huh. this morn i had that same pain but i felt it in my back as well. weird. will ahve to wait and see if it will come today. am not stressing. becuase i dont want my period to be late because i am stressing. so instead i am jus waiting patiently! heehee

Candicey

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo