Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Heartburn!! from 9DPO to 11DPO

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by CandiceChavannes » Apr. 4, 2011 11:54am

So from the night before i have been having heartburn. first it started off like just a lump in my throat. yesterday during the day i was fine. and then at night again. now todya im at work and have slight burning in my chest! i cant take this anymore. i want the 11th to come! hehe. its just weird because i never get heartburn. i didnt even knwo what it feels like. has anyone had heartburn before knowing they were pregnant or as an early symptom? i am also still bloaty, gassy as hell, cravy for junk, tired..

CandiceChavannes
Reply by A.Baxter » Apr. 4, 2011 3:20pm

I totally thought heartburn in early pregnancy was either a myth or at least a rarity because I never got it until third trimester with my other pregnancies. With this one I was amazed to find I had heartburn at 8dpo. Then I got my BFP the next morning!!! I was also really cranky which is not part of my normal pms. Sounds promising. Good luck ;)

A.Baxter

Reply by gsdgirl » Apr. 4, 2011 3:32pm

I'm 10 dpo today and have had it since about 5 dpo. I also had it with every pregnancy pretty much all the way through. All of my kids had a ton of hair LOL :)
Fingers crossed for you!

gsdgirl

Reply by CandiceChavannes » Apr. 5, 2011 11:37am

Thanks gals! today not so bad wit the heartburn but i feel it more in my stomach now. and evertime i have to go do number 2 (sorry if tmi hehe) i get super bloaty and get abdominal pain. not the norm for me. but thanks and i will keep you guys informed!!

Candicey

CandiceChavannes