Community post

Discussion

Spotting?

HI..

This might be a little too much TMI but I wanna know if anyone had this happen to them and what the outcome was. Since about 5 dpo I've had crazy symptoms, cramping and breast tenderness. Stronger sense of smell and hot flashes.. well you catch my drift. Anyway, AF is due on the 17th (18 dpo) and today I'm 14 dpo. Well I had a bm and when I wiped there was bright pink spotting with lots of wet cm on the tissue. It only happened when I wiped and after that stopped. I've never had this happen to me, and never have I had spotting before any of my periods. Could this be a sign of early pregnancy??

Any info or opinions would be grateful..

Thank you!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey there,

It could be sign of implantation, depending on how far along you are? Implantation can occur 6-12 days after ovulation. And with that, some people experience spotting. I must admit, I didn't with both my pregnancies, but did have tender breasts, bloating and back ache. It's hard to tell for sure as we are all so different? If you are now 14 dpo and experiencing some symptoms then the chances are that you may be pregnant? Take a test as soon as you can to confirm. Good luck! x

User Image User Image

11 years ago

PS: Or, it could just be the start of your next period? It really is so hard to tell as being stressed, upset or ill can put your cycle out of whack! x

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo