Community post

Discussion

egg sharing /egg donation

Hi i have unsuccessfully managed to concieve naturally over many years of trying due to a blocked fallopian tube :( ive recently had an ectopic pregnancy and was devestated at losing our baby. i now know due to health risks related to more ectopics have to consider the possibility that im going to need help in concieving. Ive been looking into ivf and also the egg sharing scheme and seriously considering this option as my eggs are all healthy and my ovaries are producing well. ,im looking for someone or persons who can best advise me on this route due to experience or someone who is in a similar position who seeks eggs in return for help with the ivf funding. available for immediate start if this be the case. not sure as new to this and looking at all our options please feel free to email me at lisadaz99@yahoo.co.uk northwest area

0 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo