Community post

Discussion

conception with blocked fallopian tube

Hi all , im writing to find out if any of you have succsefully concieved and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy after being diagnosed with with a blocked fallopian tube. I found out iwas pregnant in june after trying for over 10 years and was over the moon only to be devestated to find out at our first scan that it was ectopic to which i had to have emergency surgery to remove the baby along with my left tube. My gynae has since said that my remaining tube is damaged and doesnt know as to wether or not ill ever concieve again
:( but where keeping our chins up and giving it another go anyway. Ive since been having several early pregnancy symptoms but dont know wether its all abit to much wishful thinking but will soon find out . Has anyone out there been in the same senario and had success ?? would love to hear your stories :) GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXX

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

my cousin has the same issue 14 yrs ago and has not been able to concieve

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image I want a now!

13 years ago

I am working with one tube my other is blocked but there. I did conceive in june but i mc in august had nothing to do with my tube. I am wishing u luck and nothing is impossible when it comes to making babies.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo