Community post

Discussion

Anybody want to be my tww buddy?

View Full Post

I'm looking for a buddy this cycle! Anybody else in their two week wait? I have 10 days left. My AF is due Dec. 16th. Anybody else?

User Image

42 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 42 Replies | Last Page

Nell, I am pleased you have some hope as I do. No AF so I am officially late but after reading and hearing about friends of yours there is hope!!

We are very much the same, we got married October 2012 we had spoken about children before and agreed that we would start trying. So I haven't had a long TTC wait like you have but I have been wanting children for 12 months. It sounds so awful but everyone I know is pregnant friends/my sister. They are all younger than myself and I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous but so over the moon for them all.

I thought this would be a walk in the park, first month BOOM BFP hahahaha...yeah right!!! In actual fact I think I'd have more chance of getting pregnant with using protection and the condom splitting!!! The minute you start trying the harder it gets.

I right there with you, if you knew when it was going to happen there would be no issue. I think TTC has turned me CRAZY, all I do is search online for symptoms and what if's!!

I have heard that vivid dreams are a good sign/symptom but I can't say that I have experienced any myself!!

I tested again last night (with the last HPT) BFN again!! Will keep you posted.

hillae - you sound like you have some good signs there, I haven't heard of a sore throat during implantation but everyone is different. GL to you and keep us updated.

I have my for us all

User Image

11 years ago

Hello! Thanks and I am hoping too.. So today I was shopping at the mall and felt as if my nose was running...sure enough it was bleeding hard and had to go to the restroom for about 25min. I think the last time I had a nosebleed was around 13 years ago.. Would that have anything to do with pregnancy?? I havent researched it yet.

11 years ago

Hmmm, I don't know. But your symptoms do point to pregnancy. Have you taken a test yet?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nell! I took a test at 7 or 8 dpo and it was . But I think I will hold off until 16 dpo and right now Iam 12dpo!! How are you doing?

11 years ago

That sounds like a good plan!

Well I'm out for this month....AF showed up . On to the next month!

User Image

Aww Nell..Im sorry she showed!! Hate seeing her face! Wish you luck next month

11 years ago

Hey everyone! i am 15dpo and holding off on testing! been disappointed for the past few mths and didnt want to get my hopes up! AF should show anytime this week! i am going to wait until tomorrow or wed to test. keeping my fingers crossed!

I am on the same boat as Coral!!! i thought it would be simple and i will be pregnant fast! but we have been trying from June 2012 and no luck! and like you.. everyone around me is pregnant and iam getting so jealous!!!!

And hillae ... i have also experienced nose bleeds this month! i havent had a nose bleed like what you described.. but my nose is very dry and its all dried up blood.. which i have never experienced before!

i am 15dpo with serious gas pains today.. anyone know if thats a sympton? and i have been hungry in the mornings lately!!!! i am so anxious to test.. but dont want another disappointment !

11 years ago

Good luck JT!!!! 15DPO is a good sign and most likely show up in a test!I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Let us know the results.

User Image

i tested yest... and got a !! !! but again... i could have miscalculated my O day... so i am going to wait till this weekend and re-test.....

11 years ago

Well I am out came!! I will try for next month! Good luck to all of you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo