Community post

Discussion

did I pull a muscle???!??

Ok. I am going to try to explain this as best I can.

I had an early m/c at the begining of March. No d&c, just natural and no pain. Doc gave ok to try right away. According to OPKs I ovulated on the 20th. I am about 4 or 5 DPO.

Last night, my DH and I did the bd in case I ovulated late. Just before and as my husband was pulling out, I got this sharp stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. It was mostly on my right side. I felt it in my ovaries and along the right side of my uterus. I couldn`t stand up straight. It felt like I had pulled or torn something. It subsided within 2 hours.

This morning, I still feel a pulling/pinching in the same area. It hurts when I sneeze and I feel it when I walk. It`s a dull burning-like sensation when I'm not moving.

Also, I had a UTI last week. I went on antibiotics but my doc called me at the begining of this week to tell me it wasn't the right one. So I'm on new medication that I started just before the BD last night.

So, what do you gals think? Pulled/torn muscle? My infection? Implantation pain? (hope this all made sense!)

User Image and and to all!

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Yep...pretty sure I pulled a muscle while BDing...it better result in a baby!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Does it hurt to push on it? Is in feeling a lot like a belt being pulled tighter and tighter? Might be your appendix. If not that, you all might have moved your uterus around a little to much and pull a ligament.

13 years ago

It's just a dull pain now. It feels like my muscles are tired, as if I have been flexing them for a while. The stabbing pain is gone and hasn't come back. It's slowly going away, but I have to take it easy.

Your theory about moving my uterus too much make alot of sense. It felt like my uterus that hurt anyways, so it could very well be that.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo