Community post

Discussion

10 dpo, bfn FRER

Hey guys. I hope I do not offend when I say I was not TTC, but I am actually hoping I did conceive. We have 5 kids already, oldest being 18. We are "done". I recently switched meds from Celexa to Paxil, but learning of the high fetal danger rate, I went on the pill, until I scheduled a tuball. I already knew my body cannot handle BC hormones, but I did it anyway. 1 week of being on the pill turned me into she-devil. I took my last pill on the 8th, had withdrawal bleeding on the 9th, and that lasted a good 4-5 days. Hubby was thinking of my pre-pill cycle or something, or he just lost his mind, and we had an oops moment. That was on the 23rd. Which is 14 days after the start of my withdrawal bleed. Anyway, here I am 10 days later, with sore bb's and cramps. I have never done the BBT, BUT I have been taking my temp every afternoon ( many times a day actually) since maybe 6 dpo, and it has consistently been 99.4-99.7. This is a low grade fever. Maybe this is what my body does before AF every cycle? Hubby is scared that I am, because we already have a sports team, but I am obsessing over here just as badly if I had been TTC. Thoughts on the BFN 10 dpo, or the low grade fever?

On a side note... something that has been driving me NUTS while searching the internet... I will find a thread where symptoms are like mine, it will get real juicy, I'm hanging on the cliff, and they NEVER FOLLOW UP! I promise to follow up! ;) I scream at the computer, "How did it end?!"

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I don't have a proper answer, but I too am not TTC, but hoping. Well we plan to TTC starting in September, but I am hoping for sooner. I also can relate to the cliff-hanger feeling of all of these forum posts. Keep us posted!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo