Community post

Discussion

9 DPO

View Full Post

I have been having symptoms since 1 DPO but they seem to be getting worse.

I've had fatigue, bloating, gassey, hunger, left side pain at 5 dpo, hints of naseaua, backache, lot's of CM which has slowed down in the past few days, runny and stuffy nose, and still a BFN on tests. Which I know is too early.

Yesterday I started having AF cramps and I am achey in pelvic area. The pain in my left side has decreased over time but it is still a little achey there too.

Anyone else having similar symptoms?

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

9dpo and I'm so so tired, I over slept this morning by 2.5hrs!! and had to take a nap after work before dinner.
Heaps of Lotion like CM, after ov I normally dry up. My bbs are so sore and swollen having to use heat pack to soothe them, in my lower left side is achey too. Pretty sure i can implantation 7dpo, small amount of spotting (wudnt of noticd if we werent ttc) So not testing until after af is due 7days to go!! Gaaaaah! I hope we all get BFP!!!!! :)

11 years ago

BFN this morning. Left side is cagey again all the way down to pelvic area. Wondering if something else is wrong? Bloated and lower back is also sore. Had a dream last night that I got a BFP but obviously its because I can't quit thinking about it!! I also have a metallic taste in my mouth which could be my Chapstick?!? Seriously weird.

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok this afternoon my only few signs are extreme lower backache (which I had during my first pregnancy), bloated, fatigue, and bloated! Hope I'm preggers!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo