Community post

Discussion

BBT dropping first trimester

I have continued to chart throughout first trimester.

I am now 8 weeks pregnant and my temperatures have started to dip. Is this dip big enough to mean an impending miscarriage?

I also had some spotting between weeks 5 and 6. No more than when i wiped but it varied in colour from red to pink to brown. This happened 3 times. Since then i have had no more spotting

The link to my chart is: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f9869

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey hon, Your hormones shift a lot in your first trimester. One of the reasons you are less tired in the second trimester and also why most people's morning sickness stops. A BBT tells you about the surges of the hormones in your system.

If you are really concerned then I would contact your MD. A good one is going to spend time answering your questions and concerns. If they poo poo their answers then look into another doc cause you will have multiple questions and concerns throughout your pregnancy.

As for the spotting. I had spotting with all 3 of my babies. They all came out fine. Some women spot just in first trimester. Some spot throughout the pregnancy. Another topic for your OB.

My best advice is build a good relationship with your OB. This is the person who is going to be there for the happiest moment of your life. They are also going to see you huge and naked LOL.

If you can't joke with them through a contraction then they are not the MD for you. With my second I had a C-section and was asking the doc if she had to use a step stool to do surgery cause she was only about 4'11" tall.

Good luck,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hate when I send something twice.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo