Community post

Discussion

Crazy & Irrational ... Symptom spotting taking over!! He

Hi Ladies, so this is the first month of ttc #2! First time round happened without even trying too much and as she is now 8 yrs old I can't even remember my symptoms!! I'm 7 dpo today and I have been symyom spotting all week, I'm actually driving myself crazy and trying to rationalise all the symptoms I'm having!! however I have also given up the dreaded ciggies So I am putting a lot of it down to that!! I have been having some symptoms such as tender bbs, prominent veins on my chest, metallic taste / blood taste in mouth, crazy vivid dreams, certain smells making me feel ill, some bubble like sensations in cervix and so very tired! however the worst part is I'm feeling so crazy, best way to describe it is pure rage, temper and tears! I know I'm being irrational but can't help myself and end up teary and emotional ( my poor hubby deserves a medal! Maybe even a sainthood!!) I know this could be from stopping smoking however I am using NRT so I shouldn't be having withdrawals so bad! I have stopped previously and never experienced anything like this. Has anyone else experienced this crazy rage in early pregnancy? I feel like I'm losing the plot here lol ... Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance x

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

im obsessing over them this cycle too, so you are not alone LOL. Currently 9dpo and i swear i've felt everything since ovulation. boobs immediately sore, fatigue, nausea, backache,sleeplessness, you name it i've felt it. cramping and other abdominal sensations around 6 and 7 dpo lasted on and off. Noticed the blue veins in the breasts and my hands/arms are more pronounced. slight sensations in the abdomen now at 9dpo and i've noticed my nipples have been constantly erect and CM is very abundant. it's really aggravating to drive yourself crazy but you just can't help it. i've taken two 10miu dip sticks with no luck, but it's still early yet! best of luck to us both!!!!

9 years ago

I'm glad I'm not alone lol x I feel much less psychotic today which is great! I came home and took test at 20miu but its BFN which I expected lol x fingers crossed we get our BFPs!!!!!! Let me know how you get on, when are you testing again? How many cycles have you been ttc? I'm obsessed now, nice to know I'm not alone in this TWW ;-)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo