Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Absolutely Jess, every thought, prayer and positive vibe I have are coming Matthew's way xx

11 years ago

Thoughts and prays are with you abd Mathew hun xx

AFM - i keep getting bad headaches but they go as quick as they come. I feel like ive been out drinking last night and you know the next day when you get that weird taste in your mouth off drinking lots? I feel like that but ive never had a drink for over a week :-( i just feel really weird in general

11 years ago

Where are you at in your cycle Karen? Have you tested recently?

Jess, hope your little Matthew is doing well and can come home soon!

Shea, hope all is well!

Jani, hope the Femara works for you!

Jen, I hear you about whether or not to quit or keep going. Seeing a new RE is a good step though. Hopefully they have some suggestions about what to do.

AFM, I had some bloodwork done yesterday to see what the issue is, and it appears that I have had an annovulatory cycle since my last chemical. My progesterone is low, at 4.4, and my estrogen is incredibly high at a whopping 1078. I'll be taking provera starting tonight to induce a period. It will likely be a period from hell! After that I'll get to do my recurrent loss testing and then I'll be back to clomid IUI sometime in January.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone doing? It's been quiet around here lately.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Hey all! I've had a heck of a week!

My AF finally started last Saturday, so I went for my bloodwork on Monday. They took 8 vials of blood.

Later that afternoon I was at home with my DD, and I was drinking a can of coke. I took a sip and it went down the wrong way, giving me a major pain in my chest/stomach (probably in my esophagus). It hurt so bad I was doubled over and I ended up fainting! I didn't have any clue that I had blacked out and fallen over until I came too. Coming to was a very freaky experience, that I never wish to repeat. It felt like I was being startled awake from a very bad dream. I didn't realize where I was or what time it was or even what had happened for a few seconds, until I was able to focus on my DD standing over me. She thought it was funny at first that mommy just fell over, until I tried to get up. I was so disoriented and shaky that I couldn't get up. That's when she went from being amused to being scared. I was able to get myself up off the floor to go sit on the couch and cuddle with her to let her know I was okay. She was able to help me piece together what happened and said I was only "asleep" for a few seconds. I remember leaning on the back of the couch (our couch splits our dining room and living room area up), and I guess right after that I fell over and banged my head on the floor and into a side table we have and knocked half the magazines off it. I was light-headed and woozy for the rest of the day, but I didn't have any sore spots on my head, so I'm pretty sure I didn't hit it too hard. I can say for sure that I never want to feel that way again.

When we woke up Tuesday morning, my DD had a fever of 103 degrees. She'd been sick the week before and I had taken her to the Dr. but it appeared it was just a cold. They took a throat swab anyway, and called me back on Tuesday to say (a full week after the swab) that she was positive for strep. So she's been off for the whole week and is now on antibiotics. My DH has been sick too, and now today my cough is coming back worse again. I don't want the sickies in our house anymore!

Anyway, that's all I've been up too, fainting, being sick and taking care of sick people.

Hope everyone else has had a better week than I have.

Oh my gosh Lis how frightening for you and your DD to go through something like that! Hope your back to normal now! Also sorry to hear everyone's having a bad time of sickness atm, hoping you all have speedy recoveries for the silly season!

Jess I know you are much too busy right now with Matthew! I hope he is getting better and that you've been able to take him home.

Karen, haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are good!

I hope you are well too Shea. It has been quiet around here lately. I guess we're all on a bit of a lull atm. I know I'm sick of it all, might be this time of year too watching all the young families... Ahhh we'll get there :)

Afm- finished the femara, getting bloodwork and a scan done Monday to check progress. I didn't realise how much was involved in tracking a cycle, esp an irregular cycle. I've been going in for blood tests and scans twice a week. I guess it's all for a good cause but as I said above I'm just sick of it all, bahumbug! I'm in a mood today :)

Hope all is well with everyone, TC xx

11 years ago

If it brings a baby, it's definitely worth it in the end. Hang in there Jani!

I'm sicker today than I was. I'm running a fever and have a super harsh cough. I'll be visiting a walk in clinic today. I'm so tired of being sick, having my dd be sick and DH has been sick too. Its hard to take care of the sick people when you are sick too. :(

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is hanging in there during this fa-la-la season. So many family gatherings and I guess not feeling like a real family is in my subconcious because I've had a few weird dreams. I had one the other night where I POAS and got a faint positive. I hate those dreams because I wake up not pregnant. :(

This is my daily, hourly, continuous prayer:
Lean not in your own understanding. Trust in the Lord in all your ways. He will guide your paths.

11/07/09 ~ "natural" 11/20/09 saw heartbeat 12/9/09 D&C 07/12/10 ~ "natural" 07/27/10 ectopic (Methotrexate) 2/10/12 "Clomid, injectibles, IUI x2" 2/16/12 chemical 2/16/2013 Clomid, injectibles, no IUI 2/21/2013 chemical

11 years ago

Sorry I have been MIA, I will be still for awhile. Adjusting to life with a newborn (one that quite spoiled and has acid reflux, making it hard to sleep laying on back in crib... ends up sleeping on chest/in arms in recliner, something I SWORE I wouldnt do) all while trying to finish up my three classes that I was behind homework by almost a month now it seems....have to have everything done within the next week (teachers have extended deadlines for me...thank goodness!).

I do have some cute photos to share from his newborn photo session though. He was 8 days old when these were taken. Hard to believe he is already 2.5 weeks old..

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Oh my gosh Jess, Matthew is so adorable and so tiny! Can't wait till I'm experiencing the same moment :)
When you have more time you'll have to tell us how your delivery went and also tell us if the little tyke is okay now?? Hopefully all happy and healthy now (apart from the colic, yuck!)
You guys look so happy in your picture, so thrilled for your family!

My nurse confirmed today that my LH surge has been detected from my blood work (so letrozole worked for me!!) she told me to BD today, tmrw and the next day for optimal conceiving chances. I go back on the 18th to confirm ovulation happened and then fingers crossed on the 28th I go in for a beta hcg blood test. Hoping and praying for a Xmas miracle :) :) :)

Hope everyone is well xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo