Community post

Discussion

July 2013 Mommies-to-be

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread because I'm 14 DPO and got my BFP on 11DPO- I'm due July 5th. My husband and I have been trying for our 2nd for 5 cycles- we have a 16 month old little girl and we couldn't be more excited about welcoming this new baby in our family and into the world! We had our ups and downs trying for this baby and would love to share my journey and hear about yours. So July Mommie-to-be- I wanna know your story- I invite you to share

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

EDD for me is the 4th of July! H&H 9 months to us all ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Yayaya!! Was waiting for someone to have that DD :)
Anyone of us could land on it since there is a +/- 2 weeks
Congrats everyone!! Can't wait until January when we are out our 1st trimester.

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to all....

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm cautiously joining the July mommies-to-be. Last night I got a very clear BFP (wooohoo!!)

I think my eggs seem to like power outages, cause last year I conceived around the time of the big Halloween snowstorm that knocked our lights out for 4 days... and this year I conceived after Hurricane Sandy knocked out our power for almost two weeks. It'll make for a great story one day ;)

I'm hoping this one sticks and we get to give our families the great news over the holidays this year. So excited!! I haven't even told DH yet... want to make it special. Any ideas?

User Image

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I just got a BFP about 5 days ago! If I'm right about my ovulation date, I'll be due on July 22! :) That makes me 4 weeks and 2 days today.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better as we go through this at the same time!

11 years ago

Hi All,

Well I just got my BFP, and will be joining you july mommies!!

Me and my husband have been together for 12 years, and just recently got married oct 6th!! We already have a daughter 8 & son 3, and after the wedding we just thought we would see what happened.

It took us 18 months to conceive our son, so it was much to our surprise that we have caught on cycle number 1!!! I am gobsmacked! But were very excited. kids have been begging us to have another so i cant wait to see their faces when we eventually tell them!

My due date is approx 26th July!!

Hope your all well xxx

11 years ago

Find out your due date with our pregnancy calculator, plus get info about your developing baby and see how big your baby is right now.Calculate what week of pregnancy you are in with this handy pregnancy calculatorhttp://www.ilovepregnancy.com/

11 years ago

Hello, Ladies! I found out November 3rd that we are expecting my second (my partner's first) child together. It's been tough because we thought I was miscarrying the 6th so I went to the ER (severe abdominal pain) and the doctor that was on-call just happened to be the doctor who confirmed our pregnancy. He wanted me to come back the next day for an ultrasound (I was about 4.5 weeks along). He was worried about it being ectopic. So I went in and we scheduled the ultrasound for that day.

The next day I got a call from the doctor saying he wanted me to come back in but wouldn't say why. When I got there he said that there was literally nothing there. Not even a sac in either my uterus or elsewhere. So he wanted to check my HCG levels because he was worried that I was receiving false positives.

We waited three days for the results but he never called back (turned out they had the wrong number) so when I went to get my son's physical done, he informed me that according to my levels I was about 6 weeks along, but he wanted to test them again to make sure that it was doubling every couple of days like it was supposed to.

That was a Friday, so we didn't hear back until Monday that my levels indeed were rising. So he wanted me to have another ultrasound done just to be on the safe side that I wasn't having an ectopic.

So this Monday (I was out of town last week and then the office was closed on Friday for Thanksgiving) we went to schedule our ultrasound at 7 weeks 2 days pregnant. They did the trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal ultrasounds and right there on the screen was our baby. Right where it was supposed to be, and we could even see it's heartbeat. And according to the ultrasound I was only one day off. I was actually 7 weeks 3 days pregnant.

Later in the day, the doctor called and he talked with the radiologist and according to the ultrasound there is bleeding where the baby implanted and that raises my risk of miscarriage so I'm supposed to be taking it really easy (which is hard with a 3 year old. lol). Here's hoping this baby sticks and that we have a healthy, full term baby.

Congrats to you ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats! And praying for all our babies to hold & grow full term healthy and happy!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo