Community post

Discussion

Kinda Freakin' Out Here

I'm trying to stay calm and not get stressed out about this newest symptom that surprised me at 4AM. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped ( sorry TMI) I saw a little bit of pink. A little while later, went to the bathroom again and nothing. Figured it was over, didn't think about it again until earlier this evening, I went to pee and noticed more of the light pink on the tp. It's been there verytime I went to the bathroom today. And it's been accompanied with some mild-twingy light cramps. Going to take my HPT tomorrow when I get up and hoping for a BFP!!!! I talked to a midwife friend ( high school band buddy ) and she it was nothing to worry about. Just told me to relax, don't stress out, and get some quality cuddle time with the DH. Can't do any cuddling tonight cause he's sore from work. so I guess I'll just be cuddling my 2 Ft. Pooh Bear....I know it's sad to se a 31 year old female with a stuffed animal, but it's very dear to me because my late father bought it for me on my last birthday ( 6/2001) before he passed in 9/....2001

WannabeMommyBadly

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The spotting gradually got to a light red when I fell asleep at 8Am. Since I woke up, I have twice a passed 2 feathery looking clots....Not sure what to think. Has anyone else ever had this happen before????

WannabeMommyBadly

11 years ago • Post starter

Not really sure if this is my period or not. But after I pee, when I wipe ( SORRY TMI) it's like a lightish bright red but it's very thin, almost watery looking. Sometime I pass, like I mentioned above, a few feathery looking clots, but also very small clots no bigger than 3/4 inch. My husband doesn't think it's my period, but he's trying to stay positive ( more for me I guess) and telling maybe I'm still pregnant. Going to try and take my other hpt tomorrow morning. Tried one this morning, but it's didn't read anything because there was a little blood on it. All he could find was the Acc-clear ones. He's going to check yonight on his way home from work, if Walmart has generic First Response HPTs....

WannabeMommyBadly

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo