Community post

Discussion

SOOOOOOOO UPSET!!!!

Still no EWCM for me. I'm on CD 26 and for the last 3 days my cm have been creamy opaque and a very pale yellow. But yesterday it was slightly creamy and opaque....Was told according to my blood test I had an LH surge on Monday....DH has had a rough few days at work , so BD has been out of the question : ( CD 18 I thought I was having mittelschmerz. Because I had never felt anything like this before, and I usually keep track of my symptoms....It felt like mild-medium period cramping, but not normal cramping like i'm used to....The only way I can describe it is it felt like a rolling twisty type pain in the enitre ovarian/uterine area. Sorry if it's sounds weird, but it's the best way to describe what it felt like. I told the nurse who called with the blood results an she said my OB doesn't think it was mittelschmer. But what's weird it usually after i take my Clomid i get tender/sore nipples and breasts that usually only last for 3 days. My nipple became SUPER sore CD 19 and I still have them now. It's not making sense to me at all. I've been extra moody lately, to the point of bitting my DH head off. But he's so understanding.... I'm getting so discouraged the last few daysthat I'm started to feel depressed. But I try not to let it get to me, beause I know it's not good for me to do....My DH & I have been at this since last July and I got SOOOO hopeful when i had my intrnal sonogram done on CD 10 and my OB found 1 follicle @ 21 mm and the other @ 28 mm. I* got some twinges after getting my bloodwork done on CD 10 and they started again on CD 16 & i've been getting them just about every day since.... Can someone please help!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

WannabeMommyBadly

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey sweetie, i know exactly how you feel. Me and DH have been TTC since Nov 2011. Had 3 miscarriages and approx 6-7 chemicals. About to go to fertility clinic next week.

You prob heard this a million times and I find it hard to take my own advice......but you need to think about other things and not concentrate every waking hour on falling pregnant. I wasted a whole year doing that and it got me no where.

This cramping could be early pregnancy or stress or just general cramps associated with AF or other bodily functions. Don't forget there is a lot more going on in our lower abdomens than baby making equipment ! [lol

The rolly twisty feelings definitely sound like bowel stuff, the other twinges sound like anxiety tensions (trust me i've been through it all and i'm also a medical professional)

If you are you are and there is nothing you can do to change it. Just look after yourself, try and find one positive each day and focus on that, even if it is something simple like a spring flower has opened in the garden. Time will soon tell and if you are not PG then there is next month and every dark cloud has a silver lining.

Keep smiling

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo