Community post

Discussion

Clomid side effects and acne.

Hello ladies . Anyone on Clomid out there ? Did you get any side effects? Any of you have PCOS? I am new to this group and could really use some people to talk to that are going through what I am. ...BABY DUST!

I am 28, Hubby is 26. We have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. This cycle (OCT2012) i did a round of Clomid. If no this month, will try Clomid again next cycle. I have PCOS. I think this cycle i ovulated late CD21 or 22. I am on CD28 right now. Expecting AF in a few days. My cycles are usually 32 days when i actually ovulate. If i don't ovulate they can be as long as 60 days.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi, I am on my 3rd cycle using 50 mg clomid and have been ttc for 13 months. The only symptoms I've had so far are hot flashes, a heavyness in my abdomin, and cramping after O. I do get some increased acne post O but the Dr says thats the progesteroen and not the clomid. I also have PCOS and you can also have increased ance from that.I haven't ha any luck getting pregnant yet so my RE is upping my dose to 100mg next month. I hope you have good results from the clomid. It's nice to talk to someone else going through the same things!
Good luck!
Jill

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo