Community post

Discussion

DPO symptoms and Evap line?

Hello ladies! I am new here. I am on 7dpo today. Took a test that has such a faint line. But it would be really early to know for sure anyway..So either a BFP, or EVap. Anyone else in the two week wait right now? What have your symptoms been?

I am 28, Hubby is 26. We have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. This cycle (OCT2012) i did a round of Clomid. If no this month, will try Clomid again next cycle. I have PCOS. I think this cycle i ovulated late CD21 or 22. I am on CD28 right now. Expecting AF in a few days. My cycles are usually 32 days when i actually ovulate. If i don't ovulate they can be as long as 60 days.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi!

I'm 7 or 8 dpo today and I got the tiniest colouring this morning but I'm not convinced as the top of the test showed a bit of a shadow. This our 2nd month ttc and I'm 32 dh is 31 and I really thought this would be easier. I have a headache today but I ate a little too much Halloween candy lol. I think my bbs are swollen but who can really tell since I keep poking them to see if they hurt. How have you managed to stay sane in the ttw?

11 years ago

I hope you get your BFP. I am not sane... lol. I am for sure going crazy over this stuff. I am 8 or 9 dpo today. What test did you use? and was it blue dye or pink? Mine was a blue dye test. those things are awful. I am convinced I am not pregnant. And i hear you about the pking your boobs, i am doing the same thing. LOL! This was my first cycle of clomid. But we have been trying 6 months. We are almost the same DPO (if i even ovulated)..Let's be buddies!

I am 28, Hubby is 26. We have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. This cycle (OCT2012) i did a round of Clomid. If no this month, will try Clomid again next cycle. I have PCOS. I think this cycle i ovulated late CD21 or 22. I am on CD28 right now. Expecting AF in a few days. My cycles are usually 32 days when i actually ovulate. If i don't ovulate they can be as long as 60 days.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo