Community post

Discussion

Anyone Else Going Through This!

Hi all I have been TTC since July this year so far I have gotten pregnant in Augest and Sept and lost both. I am waiting to find out if I am pregnant this month but not sure yet. Anyway so here is what is going on I have a very interesting family which I am sure most do but this is how it is we have only told my mom and hubbys mom and his sister who is younger then both of us but married and TTC too that we lost the 2 babys so far while TTC. So I told them that I know I wasnt pregnant long but its still hard cuz they were there and I knew they were. Well anyway we have been surrounded my friends who are expecting and now last night got word his sister is expecting and I am happy for her but its like ouch painful way to tell me when ya know I am still struggling with the loss of 2 babies and TTC! I am just trying to find out if I am over reacting should I not be so sad about the loss? I currently have been pregnant in 2007 I had my girl who is 5 now. In 2008 lost the baby at 6wks. In 2009 lost a baby at 5wks. 2010 had my lil boy who is 2 now. 2011 had my lil girl who is 1 now. and then my most recent 2012 aug and sept lost both at 4wks.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I can't imagine how hard it would be to loose a baby no matter how far along you are. I think it is natural to be upset and to have a difficult time hearing about others concieving. Although I've never experieced a loss I have been ttc for over a year and have NEVER even seen a BFP (no previous children either). Many of our friends and family are having children and some many are currently pregnant. It's very hard to see somethimes. I am very happy for them - I just want a baby of my own!
You need to take time to mourn the loss of your babies. But try not to be too hard and your friends and family. I'm sure no one intends to hurt your feelings or be insensative. They are just excited and want to sure their news. And really I think we can all understand that.
for you and your babies and that you soon have the child your hoping for!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo