Community post

Question

Any ideas I am just confused!?

Ok my last cycle was nov 29th. I have no clue when I ovulated though. I tested a week ago and got a very faint positive. I tested again today and got another faint positive but it is a little darker then last one any ideas? I have symptoms too Nausea, breast tingling, cravings, fatigue, I also have been having off and on little amounts of spotting.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

If you're getting faint positives, this means you're pregnant. If the lines are not getting darker, it could indicate a problem (but not always). Call your OB and request some bloodwork to make sure you hcg levels are doubling every 48 hours. Congrats and lots of luck to you!

11 years ago

YAY lady! I think you may be pregnant! If a faint pos then a second test is darker then that is a GREAT sign! Tests a week apart is a little confusing and the lines not to be a little further apart in color than what you said: very faint and faint. I like your symptoms, but am unsure of spotting. You can only know your history of spotting. However it is pretty common to have mild cramping and spotting in early pregnancy so dont rush your mind to anything. I might get a few FRERs and again check your lines. I would test now or asap and then test again 48 hours later to see a line progression. These tests are my favorite and are great for reliability and test progression experiments. Remember use at least a 4-6 hr urine hold and try to minimally drink as to not dilute your urine when testing. Want those lines to be as true as possible. If the line really isnt progressing I prob would contact the doc to get blood work and a check up to be safe and sure:) Bestest of luck:)

11 years ago

And be sure to keep me updated:)

11 years ago

Sounds like you're pregnant.Wait a week just in case and take another one but most times if the line is light,it's because you're barely pregnant if that makes any sense

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo