Community post

Discussion

just wants to cry :'(

hi all well as title says all i wanna do is cry , feelin very low at the mo . due on today and dreadin everytime i go to the loo :( just want to preg now and seein everyone i know gettin preg et just makes me so jealous and wishin it was me i just cant be happy for them nemore , selfish i know but cant help it now its how i feel . been tryin for nrly 5 month snow since i was reversed and just want ot be preg , only took 3 months with my son !! i dont seee neone except in the school playground , dont speak to neone or feel i can , im so loneyl and feelin lower everyday just dunno wat to do .

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

beesty30,

Chin-up girl! Don't let this pull you down. I know it sucks and can be very disappointing at times but hang in there. There is an entire community of us here TTC so you are NOT alone. And there is always someone here for you to talk to. I'm now 5dpo and if I get a BFN when I test I will be upset and disappointed and need someone like you here to lift my spirits so hang in there and don't give up. We're all in your corner.

11 years ago

Hey girl. I know how you feel. Trying for our FIRST....I feel the exact same way. I had a miscariage 2 -3 months ago and since then we have been trying. With the first month no success.. and all i see are my friends who aren't no where in the right time of their lives and the end up pregnant.. or the ones who just don't take care of themselves and end up pregnant! Its so hard. But hopefully this month will be our month. Im only on cylce day 10!! I have bought an OPK and been using them, as i have heard MANY success stories using them . Its just really hard to see babies or talk to my friends with babies. They just don't understand what it feels like to lose a child. But i think if we just have faith and blessing we will all end up having the miracle we were meant to have! We have to stick together and hope for the best. :) Baby Dust to the both of us and everyone else out there TTC. GOODLUCK <3

TTC #1

11 years ago

it is a blessinig to see that i am not the only one having the same feelings and going through the same frustrations. I am 5DPO and am looking forward to BDing here pretty quick... i want a baby so bad!

11 years ago

I know its hard! And sometimes i myself feel like such a bad person for having such jealous feelings. This year i got pregnant (after trying for 5 years) along with my sister in law and my cousin. At 6 months i went into labor and had my daughter who died 7 minutes after she was born. Everyone went right along having their baby showers and their babies. As you can imagine those months were filled with heart ache and major jealousy. Remember we have no control over life. We just have to live it and hope for the best. Be thankful for all we have and just push to be better than we were yesterday. We are only human and its perfectly normal to feel the way you feel. Keep you head up and when you feel really low think about all you have :) best wishes!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo