Community post

Discussion

preg symtpoms or af ??

hey guys well last day or 2 felt very down , wantin to cry over really small things or for no reason ! boobies get itchy twinges around the nipples , felt bit heavy and bigger too , backache , cramps , hardly ne cm though . most usual af signs but sumthin makin me wonder if im preg though but preg test this mornin said no :( only been tryin 4 months but thats after reversal surgery , desperate to be preg and its really gettin me down that im not :( my 1 yr weddin anniversay weds , roughly when af due ! typical eh , was wantin to get a bfp as that would be a loverly pressie but have a feelin af will ruin everythin :'( x

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I can relate to the emotional thing....I am only 5dpo but was up all last night sobbing in the arms of my (very patient) bf. Too early to be a symptom, as implanttaion would not yet of happened, but I put it down to my hormones..which are clearly all over the place. I too, have only been trying for a few months (3), but it feels like forever when you want a baby so desperately. But hey..at least you can rest assurred that you ar enot alone with your feelings, as we all experiene the same frustrations and dissapointments...but it will be worth it for most of us, in the end.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo