Community post

Discussion

waiting for af to show :/

hey me and bf have been ttc since aug i had my iud taken out thank god so on are second month of trying, really hoping this month is it, if we was to conceive it would be due on the 24th of june so took that as a good sign for me as my bday is on the 25th , 13dpo nearly 14 as its getting late my af is due monday im hoping it dosent come, been having some really dull pains not like cramps or anything. i cant remember having this before. so fingers crossed.
ive found this site very useful and friendly witch is nice so good luck to all the ladies on here wanting tc :)

????????????????

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am exactly the same dpo as you!! AF due tomorrow (tue). Did you test the day before AF was to arrive or wait until af arrival day? Fingers crossed for you !!!! Did you get a positive test?!!!! Luck to you!!!

11 years ago

hey thxs for replying :) im 15 dpo now i tested before af and yesterday when i was due and both neg :/ still havent come on witch is gd, when i had my son it took a while for a test to come up postive lol very annyoing. but i have my fingers crossed to, has your af came today?? good luck to you do you mind me adding you as a friend?? best of luck let me know how you do

????????????????

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo