Community post

Discussion

CD 44 BFNs and no AF advice needed please

This is my longest cycle yet, I have no clue what is going on in my body.
I've taken pregnancy test all are coming back BFNs, I'm not 100% on when I Ovulated, I thought at first it was cd21-22 but then looking at my sons pregnancy tests I didn't get a BFP till CD 41. Witch made me think ok maybe my cycles are longer than I thought. But I wasn't tracking or trying to get pregnant at that time, I just knew when my last AF was.

Then I looked at my chart again and thought ok I had a massive dip, then a slow rise maybe I O'ed around CD 27-28 instead I had ewcm on CD 23 so it could of been possible I O'ed later. So I continued to take my temperature. But the last 2 days I didn't. I needed a break from this. Did I even o at all!

I'm just so confused if I'm honest, I've been waiting awhile now for AF to show or get a BFP. And I'm not a veteran at charting.... I had a rise today but then I've had a cold like symptoms the past day runny nose head ache etc
I also had spotting on 8-9dpo (going from if I ovulated on cd 27-28) it was like ewcm with pinky blood in in and was only when I wiped I thought AF was coming, then again on 15dpo and was only once.....I've had nothing since I've been cramping since 8dpo witch is unusual for me. When AF comes I get cramps on the day or a day b4.

I feel like having a good cry haha.... Can anyone look at my chart and make sense of it?? Please click on my name and it's the chart at the top.

Gl ladies ttc..... to you all......and I would appreciate some advice

????????????????

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo