Community post

Discussion

11 dpo implantation bleed (?) but negative hpt?

Hi all

Just joined the site as this is driving me crazy!!

I'm 11 dpo today, started what I think is a potential implantation bleed 2 days ago, tested this morning but it's negative?

Know I should have waited but I just can't help it!

I had very mild cramping and tightening just under my stomach, nothing like the cramps I get just before my period. Plus the bleed is totally different to what I normally get AND i never spot.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I've also had lower back pain, hot flushes and boobs feel very heavy.

Still not sure when to test again? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thank you!

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi,I'm in the same boat ,got the same symptoms as you have, just got to wait 3 more days untill I can do a test,
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you,xx

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I also had a similiar sitiuation: I went to the bathroom wednesday (10dpo) due to constipation; when I wiped pinkish cm on wed. & thurs. by frid. it was a little darkish brown...it has since stopped. besides that my boobs are normal, had a slight headache earlier, my appetite has decreased & also had bubbly feeling in my lower abdomen. I am waiting to test on Monday when my af is due. this has not happened to me before so Im hoping its good news....
Kmfc

11 years ago

Thaks both for responding!!

Have fingers crossed for you!

Tested this morning (12 dpo) and it's positive! Am over the moon!!xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Pixidust, Congrats on your wonderful news,all the best!

11 years ago

congrats on your wonderful news!!!

11 years ago

Thank you!! Did another test just to make sure, although it was faint it was most definitely possitive.S
Bit anxious as I'm still spotting but it hasn't changed colour or consistency so I guess it must be normal!?I know the implantation process can take a while too!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo