Community post

Discussion

OPK positive this morning.....

Ok, been TTC for #2 for 7 months now. Not sure why I'm having so much trouble getting pregnant, getting so discouraged. We have sex during my fertile window, before and after ovulation (according to my test strips) So this morning my OPK was positive. Im wondering if we were doing IT too much before, and the semen wasn't as potent. So this month we were having sex every other day. So this morning when I checked, we did it, and now Im wondering when we should do it again. (the last time we did it was day before yesterday, also in the AM) Is tonight too early or should I wait till tomorrow. I really want to conceive this month!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Ive done alot of research and they all say it depends on the guy.( best time to have sex leading up to your O)
1. sex wait 3 days and then every other day(24 or 48 hours depending on guy)... this gets his seman in motion and rest for 3 days help to build the sperm count.
2. sex every other day the entire month after monthly.
3. 3 to one which is two days then third day sex which has higher seman count.
4. fertal week... sex every other day only on your O week ( before O week he can get higher sperm count by not having baby making love)

User Image

11 years ago

We pretty much were doing that this month. we did it 2 days before the opk was positive, again that morning of, and then the next morning. Im hoping this month will be lucky number 7!!! Its honestly stressing me out, and this month of sex being so timed, it got so frustrating and almost routine like, and it killed the romance.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo